Turnaround Time

I called as soon as I received another bottle of this cream.The phone number has a hold for like 15 minutes with no information like "you are the 5th caller on hold." Once Shawn answered he argued with me for 15 minutes saying to try it longer.

I literally had to ask him for his boss which he denied. He kept telling me to call back in a couple weeks.

Finally, when I asked for his address so I could report him to the BBB he cancelled it but it was a ridiculous the way he refused.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $92. The author is overall dissatisfied with Neuology. The most disappointing about neuology cream from Neuology was how he ignored my request Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neuology.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Neuology to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments