Turnaround Time

Admittedly through no one's fault but my own, I did not cancel soon enough However, the trial (30 days for results) did not send out immediately. Unbeknownst to me, I was sent two orders at full price ($182.48 mo.) within three weeks. My bank statement does not arrive until the 7th each month, so I was unaware of the exorbitant cost.

from March 3rd until April 18th I have been charged close to $600.00.

Needless to say, the product is not what it claims to be, and honestly after the first month, I do not want it.

I know I should be responsible for the first order, but I have offered to send back 2 unopened orders for at least a percentage of refund with no luck.

I initially dealt with one of the rudest customer reps ever. She would not let me talk and just rattled off the spiel. When I repeatedly asked for a supervisor, she said she was busy and "could not talk to 2 people at once". I politely offered to hold and she refused and said there was nothing a supervisor could do for me. (rep's name was Brenda).

Today another customer service employee told me there "were no supervisors" and my contract was binding.

I do not understand how they get away with this, and I do intend to pursue this matter.

PLEASE do not fall for this !!!This is just under $550.00 in 10 weeks. I just want to be reimbursed for what I did not use. I have never dealt with such a scamming, uncaring company. If nothing else, learn a lesson from me and save yourself hundreds.

This person wrote the review because of "customer service,quality,pricing,not as described" at Neuology. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $365 and wants Neuology to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer reps. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neuology for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments

I'm having the same problem. I canceled and it's still coming. What can be done?