Freetown, Massachusetts
Turnaround Time

I wanted to try free trial.Was told I had no choice but to pay for first shipment even though I tried to cancel.

They wanted to know exactly how I used product.....time of day......screw that..... I have a life I am not a robot!!! Customer service was rude and practically refused to allow me to cancel. This was in March.

Today I get another packet in mail......WT-? I called to say I cancelled....he said yes in March......so I ask why are you sending he said well in March you were told to call back before June 10th to stop product?????? No I wasn't !!!!!

I am refused a refund now........how screwed up is that!!!Please don't waste time or money on this product

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Neuology. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Neuology to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was hate the whole compant its a scam and i want my money back and how he ignored my request. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neuology and neuology free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments