This company has changed the name to Beauty in Reach. It is a scam the product does not work and the website I originally ordered from did not show that it was a 14 day trial and that I would be charged $93.09.

They also suggested another product and charged me and additional $93.61. I spoke to 3 different people who refused to help me. WHERE is the customer service!!!! Please do not order anything from this company PLEASE.

If I have to post, call or contact the Federal Drug administration everyday.

I will get this matter resolved. Make sure that they cancel your information from the system and contact bank to refuse charges.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $186. This person is overall dissatisfied with Neuology. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neuology.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Neuology to other companies on our site.

Comments

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States #1272843

same thing happened to me, I was charged 93.61 ,then another 92.xx,I called bank to renew my credit card ,but what else we can do for this company?

We called the company and told them to send us a return label, and they said to just keep it and they would issue us a credit. I was charged almost $400 for 4 small containers that I did not order.

We also called our credit card company and told them to take the charges off, cancel our credit card and issue us a new one.

Kaysville, Utah, United States #1250928

I am so sorry to hear that!!!! The same thing just happened to me- with two products!

One was Ev Derma and the other was the plush cell active cream!

I doubt I'll get anywhere if I call, but where did you find the customer service number? I've been searching everywhere.