Waianae, Hawaii
Featured Not resolved

Only ordered sample, but they renewed order without my permission and sent me another.Too, there's no return slip and the product is seeping out of the plastic sealed jar.

I use to have an ongoing account with Murad, but their quarterly supply too much product and too much cost for my budget. At least with them I received option to continue or discontinue product and of course the product always came with an invoice. With Neuology, they just sent the product in a phony-Bologna cheap package. Oh my goodness!

I thought it was an order I had placed from WISH.

I am very upset and discussed with this.Is there anyone else I can report these guys too?

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments

it shouldnt matter how its packaged..its the product thats the major part..does it work?? is it good??

DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal Device No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more Rodan And Fields Reverse Beauty Set Review from Denver, Colorado Rodan and Fields "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to..." Read more Rodan And Fields Lash Boost Serum Review Rodan and Fields "I used lashboost for a total of 4 weeks.After about 1 1/2 weeks, I woke up to a stye on my eyelid..." Read more 4seating - Good product, good service 4seating "We ordered two rows of theater seats with white glove delivery. We love the seats and they were a fair price. The real risk when ordering online is what happens..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more