Neuology - SCAM!!!
Only ordered sample, but they renewed order without my permission and sent me another.Too, there's no return slip and the product is seeping out of the plastic sealed jar.
I use to have an ongoing account with Murad, but their quarterly supply too much product and too much cost for my budget. At least with them I received option to continue or discontinue product and of course the product always came with an invoice. With Neuology, they just sent the product in a phony-Bologna cheap package. Oh my goodness!
I thought it was an order I had placed from WISH.
I am very upset and discussed with this.Is there anyone else I can report these guys too?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Neuology Syn-Ake Wrinkle Reducer
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Reading the other comments about Pella, it seems almost unnecessary to add another unhappy experience. To begin with, it took nearly 4 months to obtain the parts and replace..."
- "Sent plastic trash not worth 2 cents. Enclosed no invoice. Return information, nothing. In fact they are selling more of these at this very moment. Absolutely misrepresenting trash. I have..."
- "Your ginger snaps, are a disgrace to the name, "ginger snap".. You have reduced the product in size, texture, and taste... They are currently so much like a tasteless, cardboard..."