Waianae, Hawaii
Featured Not resolved

Only ordered sample, but they renewed order without my permission and sent me another. Too, there's no return slip and the product is seeping out of the plastic sealed jar.

I use to have an ongoing account with Murad, but their quarterly supply too much product and too much cost for my budget. At least with them I received option to continue or discontinue product and of course the product always came with an invoice. With Neuology, they just sent the product in a phony-Bologna cheap package. Oh my goodness!

I thought it was an order I had placed from WISH.

I am very upset and discussed with this. Is there anyone else I can report these guys too?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of neuology syn-ake wrinkle reducer. Neuology needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neuology syn-ake wrinkle reducer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neuology.

Comments

it shouldnt matter how its packaged..its the product thats the major part..does it work?? is it good??