I also fell for the scam ordering both Neuology and Nuvitality.Before I even received the samples I was sent an email stating that I owed 101.0 0 and 104.00 dollars.I contacted nueology to tell them I would not be paying those amounts and to cancel any further shipments.I asked for the name of the person who I was speaking to and she told me I didn't need her name and she hung up on me.Several weeks later I received another shipment that I didn't order.I also received my credit card statement showing that I owed a total of 590.00 dollars for products from 4 different companies,all with different phone numbers.I called my credit card company regarding these unauthorized charges.I wzs told that this is a huge scam!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of neuology trial. Neuology needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neuology trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neuology.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments