Port Mann, British Columbia
Turnaround Time

This is a scam.I ordered 2 products on a trial basis.

Received confirmation emails & 10 days later shipping confirmation. However tracking # is Not Found. Then I received 2 more emails 14 days later for the total of 191.61 American. Phoned Visa and the total was 275.38!!!!

I then phoned the scammers and was given the run around, promised discounts and special serum plus a future discount of 65%. Also was told that I had until April14/16 to decide if I wanted to continue with the product. No samples have arrived and no further emails for shipping the the products I was billed for. Also no credit to my Visa as promised.

I am calling Visa tomorrow to report these scammers & cancel my credit card so they cannot keep fraudulently billing me. I am so thankful for this site as now I know what I suspected was really going on.

I will not be shopping online again for anything!!I hope these scammers get shut down soon

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of neuology nue vitality cream from Neuology. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Neuology to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neuology for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments