They continue taking biweekly $95 deductions from your bank account.When you call the phone number on the product, it takes you to one offer after another.

When you get to the end of the phone message, it directs you to another phone number, as the phone number for your area has changed. When you call that number, they tell you you've won a free cruise. When you decline the offer, it hangs up. When you call the Customer Support line: 888-984-6968, they hard sell you on liking the product.

When you ask if you signed up for them to continue sending you more products, they say "yes." I told them I hate the product--it's the worst product I've ever used. They try and hard sell you to continue trying it.

I cancelled my order.We'll see if the deductions keep on coming.

This reviewer shared experience about "scam" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Neuology. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neuology.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Neuology to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments