Buyers beware!This company is a scam!

They fraudulently bill you for "free" trial of their products asking only for shipping fees.(&4.95 & 5.95 US) what they fail to tell you is they are going to start billing your credit card for $275.38 US before you receive your so called free trial shipment!! When you call to speak to someone forget getting any satisfaction! Just more gimmicks like a free bottle of serum, and a fake reward program and a promise of a longer period of time to try the product before further billing. Each time I spoke with someone, I was told I was obligated to pay due to the time frame of two weeks to try the trial offer...

Which showed up one month after ordering. Funny thing is the shipment came from an address in North York, Ontario, so why the currency cost billed for the trial in US funds and the time frame of one month to send it. Also the emails I received to say my obligated shipment for $275.38 US was processed even before the trial date was over!! Long story short I called my credit card company and explained everything, cancelled my credit card to prevent further fraudulent billings and they are now being investigated for fraud.

Please.... Do not get sucked into this company...

Or any other so called Miracle Creams on the internet...So Many of them are total scams!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of neuology free trial from Neuology. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Neuology to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neuology for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments