Update by user Jun 01, 2016

When I first ordered neurology I didn't want the eye gel but they still charged me then I waited for my products which took a whole month,wasting my free month trial. I wanted to cancel everything but there was no way of contact and afterwards still continued to charge me! I was not satisfied!

Original review posted by user May 31, 2016

I hate the fact that theres no way to contact them. I want to cancel the shipping and this monthly withdrawal from my account.

This is a scam for your money and I want out! If u can contact my email jazzyfay413@yahoo.com please

Product or Service Mentioned: Neuology Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Hate the whole compant its a scam and i want my money back, No way t reach company, I did not want to reorder.

Comments

Lasalle, Quebec, Canada #1198493

1 844 454 6971 Customer Service line... INSIST on speaking with a supervisor or manager

do you have a contact number or email for this product?

I too have a complaint

They have been sending me this stuff for at least 6 months

I first saw it on facebook as Robin McGraw was supposedly using it

I did at one point have a phone number but I think it was in the very first shipment

to Anonymous #1168024

Not quite, that's the problem there's no way of reaching them but another user gave me this: info@wellspacehealth.org &

888-230-5580 for customer service. Though I'm not sure if it's the direct contact but it's worth a try.