Update by user Jun 01, 2016

When I first ordered neurology I didn't want the eye gel but they still charged me then I waited for my products which took a whole month,wasting my free month trial. I wanted to cancel everything but there was no way of contact and afterwards still continued to charge me! I was not satisfied!

Original review posted by user May 31, 2016

I hate the fact that theres no way to contact them. I want to cancel the shipping and this monthly withdrawal from my account.

This is a scam for your money and I want out! If u can contact my email jazzyfay413@yahoo.com please

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Js2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of hate the whole compant its a scam and i want my money back and no way t reach company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of neuology customer care. Neuology needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neuology customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neuology.

Comments

Lasalle, Quebec, Canada #1198493

1 844 454 6971 Customer Service line... INSIST on speaking with a supervisor or manager

do you have a contact number or email for this product?

I too have a complaint

They have been sending me this stuff for at least 6 months

I first saw it on facebook as Robin McGraw was supposedly using it

I did at one point have a phone number but I think it was in the very first shipment

to Anonymous #1168024

Not quite, that's the problem there's no way of reaching them but another user gave me this: info@wellspacehealth.org &

888-230-5580 for customer service. Though I'm not sure if it's the direct contact but it's worth a try.