Purchased this cream and then went ti google some of the stories to see how the cream worked out and came across several complaints about how this company charged their card multiple times after the initial purchase. Poor customer service very misleading if thats the case because I wasn'g made aware of this was going to be a reoccuring charge until I checked my account online and the transaction is marked as reoccuring. Calling my bank tomorrow to close the account.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of neuology cream. Neuology needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neuology cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neuology.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments

Neuology Customer support number is 1-888-989-7434.I actually got to speak with them and they told me of the charge of $93 and the date I should cancel if I wanted to, but I closed the account after the first $4.99 and $5.99 and will continue on another card if it works.

Does it really work???can anyone tell me here???