What a load of *** - I was scammed the same as every one else, they should be charged, one for false advertising and two the money they charge for a little jar of cream - I say shame on me because I wanted to try this new cream to help reduce my wrinkles.How sad a society makes one feel bad for growing old.

Anyway I say shame on them for scamming us. I paid the shipping fee Canadian Dollars I thought for the trial offer, then I had to pay close to $300 Canadian for the crud and then I paid $18.81 three times for sending the crud back to them. I even got a cancellation number from one phone call.

But they still sent another.I Just pray it is over with - Senior Citizen allowed the scam to happen, so what new only that I am poor now.

The phone numbers I had was 1888-989-7707 and 347-735-5739

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of neuology cream. Neuology needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neuology cream in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neuology.

Had an Experience with Neuology?

Comments