1.8
Turnaround Time

I had contacted them 6 months ago and they reduced the price on Neuology and nue-vitality

I asked them to send the stuff every two months because I had a reaction to the ingredients

they said all the ingredients are natural so I shouldn't have a reaction. Peanut butter and strawberries are natural and people are allergic to them

they said yes that would be fine

For my trouble they sent me vitamin C serum

they reduced the creams to 20.00 each us per month

I live in Canada and they get shipped out of Toronto Ontario but charge me in US dollars

what a scam. I need help

they send them faithfully every month

does anyone have a contact information email or direct phone number for this company?

Neuology trial and neuology Syn-ake wrinkle reducer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "stop the product delivery" as the author lost $420. This person is overall dissatisfied with Neuology. The most disappointing about neuology cream free trial at Neuology was i did not want any reoder, person i spoke to could not speak or understand english and automatic membership sign up that i had no knowledge about , but reviewer liked that the customer service reduced the initial monthly price. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neuology.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Neuology to other companies on our site.

Comments

Lasalle, Quebec, Canada #1198491

1 844 454 6971 customer service line. INSIST on speaking with a supervisor or manager.

They keep charging me more than what was agreed to.I was supposed to be charged $40 CAD for two products this month it was $67.

I just called them and after being on the phone for almost an hour I'm being refunded 35%.Once I see that has gone through I'm cancelling.

Their customer service number is 1-888-989-7434