Turnaround Time

This is a classic scam. I asked for the "free" trial but called to cancel after receiving several shipments, and being automatically charged.

They tried to reduce the price but I told them I was not interested. The products stopped coming for a few months, and then randomly started arriving again, and taking money from my account. I tried to return the product but the product was returned to me because the address on their mailing label was not a real address.

I was finally able to get someone on the phone (888-989-7510) after being put on hold for approximately 30 minutes. Hopefully they will take me serious this time.

This person wrote the review because of "scam" at Neuology. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Neuology to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was it is a scam and not aware of any reorders did not authorize card withdrawals. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neuology and neuology cream free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments