I as well fell into the trap. I received an email from Amazon saying that if I took a survey I would qualify for a free product (worth up to $50).

Of course, I fell into the trap (I thought, well Amazon is a trustworthy company so why not?). I did pay for shipping and then a week later I checked my account and found that I was charged twice once for 89.00 and the other for 96.00. When I called the company, they said that there was nothing that they can do for me since I agreed to the "terms and conditions". She even tried to sell me more things!

I was infuriated. After speaking with my bank (the bank knew exactly what company it was so apparently this does happen a lot) I was able to get my money back. THANK GOD!

It was the most anxious hour and a half and I'm just so happy the bank was able to resolve this.

TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SCAM

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of neuology free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Neuology needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned neuology free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Neuology.

Comments