Daughter fell for the FREE trail n paid the shipping. They withdrew$118.96 USD out of her bank account on Christmas Day.

She is 16 and cannot afford for them to take her money. Need to find out how to go about contacting this company about getting her money back. Do not fall for the FREE trials. NOTHING is FREE!

Have not opened product and want to return the FREE trial. Anyone know how to get this horrible situation taken care of?

Brought my daughter to tears n ruined her Christmas. She thought she would order the free trial sample for me (her mom) as a gift.

Laurabee wrote the review because of problems with payment at Neuology. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $119 and wants Neuology to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was automatic bank withdrawals. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Neuology and neuology free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

read the terms and conditions at the very bottom of the page. return and cancel details are there.

valuable lesson for your daughter- if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Denise_46

Most of us would never be able to afford $100 face cream.. I'm sorry your daughter got scammed at Xmas, I am a single mother and grandmother trying to make ends meet, this company stole $100 of our grocery money

I fell for the same scam. They deducted about 95.00 from my Visa.

I will be contacting visa first thing tomorrow morning. I suggest you contact your daughters bank and explain that it is a scam.

I wish I could be of more help. I will let you know what Visa says tomorrow.

to Anonymous #1094926

Good luck with that. These are scam companies who pretend to be the real company.

Look at the www. address very closely. I got scammed for $400 from a fake Sharper Image. Had I just looked at the address up on the top of the page I might have saved my money, which was for two ecards.

I went around and around until I was ready to scream. They do this on purpose so you'll just roll over and they keep the money. The web page was actually www.sharperimageONLINE.com.

It's a sham company. Always look at the www address!