Horrible experience! Received trial cream, and hated it after 3 days . Did nothing for my skin. Received a confirmation by email of more of the same cream that i hate after 45 days. Firstly who goes through a container of cream in 45 days? Secondly they never asked if i was satisfied, they went ahead and sent me more and charged me $101 and change for a cream i never ordered, let alone 45 days after i received the first order!!!!

Can't reply to email, although i tried!

It's a scam!!! DO NOT GET CAUGHT!!! Tried calling customer service and have been on hold for 15 minutes before i gave up.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $101. The author is overall dissatisfied with Neuology. The most disappointing about neuology cream from Neuology was never ordered besides trial sample Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Neuology.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Neuology to other companies on our site.

Comments

OMG did you get out? I got caught in this too!

And I don't even remember where I saw it. I know that I gave it two weeks and saw no difference!

DO NOT order anything from this bunch!! I have yet to receive the "free trials" but I have been charged 158.00!!

Some people may be willing to give up when the company (and I use the term loosely) makes it as difficult as possible to cancel or get a refund. I'm not one of them. Please make your feelings known.

There are people out there who can't afford this kind of scam.

These people are HORRIBLE, and scammers , I received my "no Obligation" trial 14 day *** cream and they charged my credit card 2* 101.00 before I could cancel it al;l they said I was 2 days shy of being able to cancel , and NO customer support or of course all managers are busy..